We provide dermatologists the means to gain efficiencies through dermatology practice management software automation. Our software suite of Electronic Health Records (EHR), E-Prescribing and Practice Management (PM) solutions are scalable to meet the requirements of large and small dermatology medical practices.
Vista EHR software application is flexible and customizable enabling dermatologists to address their unique workflow. When combined with wireless technologies such as iPads or tablets, Vista provides true mobility with access to dermatology patient records anywhere / anytime.
Vista dermatology includes-Patients registration, Entering treatments, writing treatment Plan, imaging, drawing, Scheduling, Billing and so much more. Software enables you to make masters of your diagnosis, prescriptions, instructions etc. Prescriptions and Instructions are recorded date wise. Besides maintaining your computerized clinical records, Vista dermatology helps in keeping your entire accounts along with payment status for each patient. Appointment Scheduler provided with can keep track of your appointments and proactive reminders.
Registration Flow -
This Registration page allows you to create patient's profile dynamically simply entering biographical information and add patient to today's check-in list. Also this page allows you to search patient using name or patient id and add to today's check-in list. In the check-in list today's patient list shown.In pending visit list of patients of which visit is pending due to lab test or radiology test are shown. In Check-out list the list of patient shown whose visit was completed.This form includes:
- Auto generate new Patient's profile
- Casepaper date
- Casepaper fee automatically populated from clinic settings
- Casepaper renew date automatically calculated and shown
- Upload Photograph using webcam
- In search patient tab, search patient using patient name, mobile, email or casepaper number
Patient Profile -
This component is the very dynamic intuitive part of this app. It display demographic and clinical data in a user friendly format. It consists of the following powerful amazing features to operate your task right at your fingertips
- Shows Patient's previous medical history.
- Profile in editable format
- Previous appointments
- Previous visits along with summary
- Previous medication details and history
- Past radiology tests details and reports
- Past dermatology tests details and reports
- Patient's notes such as allergies or medical alerts for patient.
Comparative “Before and After Images” are a must for Dermatology Clinics. Using Vista HMS you can store multiple before and after images from various angles and associate them with each Package, as well as with each Treatment Sitting.
Marking with Notes -
Draw, Annotate, Highlight
You can now upload any type of image for a Patient, and draw on them. You can also annnotate and highlight right on the image and save it against the Patient's record. Vista also has in-built auto-compression and resizing algorithms to ensure image sizes are optimized automatically.
Prescription Form -
This Prescription form allows you to select prescription language dynamicaly by simply click on Select language dropdown. This form includes:
- More than 15,000 common medication list
- Ability to auto complete medication name when start to type
- Medication form supports unlimited medications
- Ability to print medication in different languages
- Medication drug interactions alerts
- E-Prescriptions for integrated pharmacy
- Facility to email prescriptions
- Doctor can update alternate medicine if previous prescribed is not available
Appointments View -
This Appointment form allows you to select appointment by simply click on time slot. This form includes:
- The appointment calendar can be viewed in monthly, weekly or daily mode.
- Daily mode: Grid will be divided into horizontal time slot (30 minute interval) for entire 24 hour
- Weekly mode: Grid will be divided into seven days (Monday through Sunday).
- Monthly mode: This mode display the entire current month like a calender.
- Current time is indicated by a horizontal time line that automatically moves down the schedule every minute. Customize the line color in Appointment Module Preferences.
- Use the vertical scrollbar to move through the entire 24 hour day.