Vista ophthalmology is cloud-based, clinical and business management platform designed specifically for the unique needs and built to enable the success of Ophthalmology providers. Our solution is focused to achieve operational excellence while enhancing patient care. From general ophthalmology to retina and cornea specialists, Vista Ophthalmology delivers a user experience that’s intuitive so you can practice medicine your way.
Vista's intuitive workflow-driven charting capabilities, ophthalmology specific order-sets and procedure-sets enables you to save time and leverage best practices. Integrated dashboards and robust analytics make it easy to measure your business performance, to spot trends and to make data-driven decisions for improvement.
Vista Ophthalmology enables you to make masters of your diagnosis, prescriptions, instructions etc. Besides maintaining your computerized clinical records, Vista Ophthalmology helps in keeping your entire accounts along with payment status for each patient. Appointment Scheduler provided with Vista Ophthalmology can keep track of your appointments for proactive email and SMS alerts.
Like no other software, Vista platform puts you in control of day-to-day financial operations with features like Drill-down Financial Reporting, Revenue Reporting, and KPI Reporting that displays the financial health of your entire enterprise in a single click.
Registration Page -
This Registration page allows you to create patient's profile simply entering biographical information and add patient to todays check-in list. Also this page allows you to search patient using name, mobile number or email and add to todays check-in list. In the check-in list patient which are checked-in displayed as queue.In pending visit list of patient's whose visit is pending while they are in process of visit and lab or radiology tests are shown. In check-out list the list of patient shown whose visit is completed so admin/reception can help with final billing and follow-up appointments .This form includes:
- Auto generate new Patient's Profile
- Casepaper date (ability to update date as needed)
- Casepaper fee automatically populated from clinic settings
- Casepaper renew date automatically calculated and shown
- Upload Photograph using webcam
- Search patient using Patient name, Email, Mobile Number or casepaper number
Patient Profile -
This component is the very dynamic intuitive part of this app. It display demographic and clinical data in a user friendly format. It consists of the following powerful amazing features to operate your task right at your fingertips
- Shows Patient's previous medical history.
- Profile in editable format
- Previous appointments
- Previous visits along with summary
- Previous medication details and history
- Past Ophthalmology exam details and reports
- Past patient images with detail notes
- Patient's notes such as allergies or medical alerts for patient.
Refraction Form -
We have comprehensive set of eye examinations consists of an external examination, followed by specific tests for visual acuity, pupil function, extraocular muscle motility, visual fields, intraocular pressure and ophthalmoscopy through a dilated pupil. Patient's history is maintained for easy reference for next visits. Doctor can print or email prescription for Eye glasses or contact lenses with simple click.
Eye Diagram -
Vista ophthalmology has inbuit Imaging solution which brings all your diagnostic imaging together in the cloud so it’s easy to access from anywhere, anytime. You can compare diagnostic images and reports side-by-side to quickly detect changes and annotate images. Enhance exams by sharing your findings on screen, helping patients understand their eye conditions and why certain tests are needed.
Appointment Page -
This Appointment form allows you to select appointment by simply click on time slot. This form includes:
- The appointment calendar can be viewed in monthly, weekly or daily mode.
- Daily mode: Grid will be divided into horizontal time slot (30 minute interval) for entire 24 hour
- Weekly mode: Grid will be divided into seven days (Monday through Sunday).
- Monthly mode: This mode display the entire current month like a calender.
- Current time is indicated by a horizontal time line that automatically moves down the schedule every minute. Customize the line color in Appointment Module Preferences.
- Use the vertical scrollbar to move through the entire 24 hour day.