Vista Orthopedic software was developed to address the unique needs of orthopedic practices. It is developed with feedback from experience orthopedic doctors team. Vista HMS incorporated government mandates, patient care, practice workflow, and auto prompts into its system. This EHR system supports practices of all sizes, from solo practitioners to large hospitals.
Vista Orthopedic includes-Patients registration, patient treatments, writing treatment Plan, imaging, drawing, Scheduling, Billing and so much more. It enables you to make masters of your diagnosis, prescriptions, instructions etc. Prescriptions and Instructions are recorded date wise. Besides maintaining your computerized clinical records, it helps in keeping your entire accounts along with payment status for each patient. Appointment Scheduler provided with Vista can keep track of your appointments and sends proactive reminder through email or SMS.
All important medical information like previous diagnosis and allergy information is prominently displayed on this screen. Doctors can easily save commonly used choices as protocols to create one-click modifiable treatment plans for individual conditions.
Registration Flow -
This Registration page allows you to create patient's profile dynamically simply entering biographical information and add patient to today's check-in list. Also this page allows you to search patient using name or patient id and add to today's check-in list. In the check-in list today's patient list shown.In pending visit list of patients of which visit is pending due to lab test or radiology test are shown. In Check-out list the list of patient shown whose visit was completed.This form includes:
- Auto generate new Patient's Profile
- Casepaper date (ability to update date as needed)
- Casepaper fee automatically populated from clinic settings
- Casepaper renew date automatically calculated and shown
- Upload Photograph using webcam
- Search patient using Patient name, Email, Mobile Number or casepaper number
Patient Profile -
This component is the very dynamic intuitive part of this app. It display demographic and clinical data in a user friendly format. It consists of the following powerful amazing features to operate your task right at your fingertips
- Shows Patient's previous medical history.
- Profile in editable format
- Previous appointments
- Previous visits along with summary
- Previous medication details and history
- Past radiology tests details and reports
- Past pathology tests details and reports
- Patient's notes such as allergies or medical alerts for patient.
Muscle Diagram -
Muscle Diagram provides best visual details about patient's individual muscles, muscle groups, and common condition. Doctor can add unlimited pins with notes about common musculoskeletal injuries and conditions (cervical spondylosis, carpal tunnel syndrome, rotator cuff tear, sciatica, plantar fasciitis, and many more).
Skeletal Diagram -
Skeletal Diagram provides doctors details about patient's skeletal system: bones, ligaments, bony landmarks, synovial joints, bone tissue, pathologies, and more. Doctor can add unlimited pins with notes about common skeletal injuries, Fractures and conditions (Osteoporosis, Osteopenia, osteitis deformans, Scoliosis, kyphosis etc. and many more).
Prescription Form -
This Prescription form allows you to select prescription language dynamicaly by simply click on Select language dropdown. This form includes:
- More than 15,000 common medication list
- Ability to auto complete medication name when start to type
- Medication form supports unlimited medications
- Ability to print medication in different languages
- Medication drug interactions alerts
- E-Prescriptions for integrated pharmacy
- Facility to email prescriptions
- Doctor can update alternate medicine if previous prescribed is not available
Appointments View -
This Appointment form allows you to select appointment by simply click on time slot. This form includes:
- The appointment calendar can be viewed in monthly, weekly or daily mode.
- Daily mode: Grid will be divided into horizontal time slot (30 minute interval) for entire 24 hour
- Weekly mode: Grid will be divided into seven days (Monday through Sunday).
- Monthly mode: This mode display the entire current month like a calender.
- Current time is indicated by a horizontal time line that automatically moves down the schedule every minute. Customize the line color in Appointment Module Preferences.
- Use the vertical scrollbar to move through the entire 24 hour day.