Vista for Hospital, OPD and IPD Management Software is an advanced cloud based Clinic Management Software system for hospitals. It enables physicians and clinic managers to efficiently manage their clinics' daily operational needs. Designed for a single-user or multiple users in a network environment or cloud, our Vista HMS different modules helps clinics and medical centres to implement a complete end to end medical solution for their practice.
Vista for Hospital includes Patients registration, general check-up and vitals, speciality based treatments, treatment Plans, imaging, drawing, scheduling, billing and so much more. Vista HMS enables you to create master records of your diagnosis, prescriptions, instructions etc. also provides functionality to print and/or email with simple click. Prescriptions and Instructions are recorded date wise. Besides maintaining your computerized clinical records, Vista HMS helps in keeping your entire accounts along with payment status for each patient. Appointment Scheduler provided with Vista HMS can keep track of your appointments and schedules based on location or doctor.
Vista for Hospital IPD includes Patients admission, general check-up and vitals, imaging, labs, scheduling, billing, bed management, inventory management, ward management and so much more. Vista's Bed Management consists of online systems for bed allotment, de-allotment also support transfers and partial billing during transfers. Ward Management module is dedicated for ward management and resource scheduling. Nursing Management module designed to help nurses provide better patient care using daily vitals, round notes, health summary. It also support detail anaesthesia forms, surgery related procedures.
Registration Page -
This Registration page allows you to create patient's profile simply entering biographical information and add patient to todays check-in list. Also this page allows you to search patient using name, mobile number or email and add to todays check-in list. In the check-in list patient which are checked-in displayed as queue.In pending visit list of patient's whose visit is pending while they are in process of visit and lab or radiology tests are shown. In check-out list the list of patient shown whose visit is completed so admin/reception can help with final billing and follow-up appointments .This form includes:
- Auto generate new Patient's Profile
- Casepaper date (ability to update date as needed)
- Casepaper fee automatically populated from clinic settings
- Casepaper renew date automatically calculated and shown
- Upload Photograph using webcam
- Search patient using Patient name, Email, Mobile Number or casepaper number
Patient Profile -
This module is the very dynamic intuitive part of this application. It display demographic and clinical data in a user friendly format. It consists of the following powerful amazing features to operate your task right at your fingertips
- Shows Patient's previous medical history.
- Profile in editable format
- Previous appointments
- Previous visits along with summary
- Previous medication details and history
- Past radiology tests details and reports
- Past pathology tests details and reports
- Patient's notes such as allergies or medical alerts for patient.
Prescription Form -
This Prescription form allows you to select prescription language by simply clicking on Select language dropdown. This module includes:
- More than 15,000 common medication list
- Ability to auto complete medication name when start to type
- Medication form supports unlimited medications
- Ability to print medication in different languages
- Medication drug interactions alerts
- E-Prescriptions for integrated pharmacy
- Facility to email prescriptions
- Doctor can update alternate medicine if previous prescribed is not available
Appointment Page -
This Appointment form allows you to select appointment by simply click on time slot. This form includes:
- The appointment calendar can be viewed in monthly, weekly or daily mode.
- Daily mode: Grid will be divided into horizontal time slot (30 minute interval) for entire 24 hour
- Weekly mode: Grid will be divided into seven days (Monday through Sunday).
- Monthly mode: This mode display the entire current month like a calender.
- Current time is indicated by a horizontal time line that automatically moves down the schedule every minute. Customize the line color in Appointment Module Preferences.
- Use the vertical scrollbar to move through the entire 24 hour day.